Maintenance-free PASAFE pulsation dampeners from Hydril Pressure Control are well-suited for extreme operating temperatures and pressures, as well as corrosive liquids. PASAFE units are extremely effective at reducing pulsation created by the stop and start motion of reciprocating pumps, as well as acceleration-induced water hammer caused by opening and closing the check valve pumps. Units are available in cylindrical configuration for slurry applications; gas cartridge version to address flow variation and hammer; and flow-through design for reverse-osmosis applications.
- No gas precharging on any PASAFE model, for increased safety and reliability.
- Works across a large pressure range with no effect on reduction of pulsation.
- No internal parts to replace, for lower total cost of ownership.
- Carbon steel shell construction; stainless steel optional
- Various connection types and sizes available
- ASME U Code stamping as standard; ABS, CRN, CE and DNV also available